To fuel export expansion efforts, Canadian business grants are available to help improve Canadian businesses’ export presence, including coverage for the following projects:
- Product certifications and industry standards;
- International trade shows and related expenses;
- Outbound and inbound trade missions;
- Translation of marketing materials;
- Market research and competitive analysis;
- Purchase and implementation of capital equipment to support increased exporting and
- Hiring of employees related to international market development.